Digitech Hardwire DL8 Delay/Looper Pedal
The DigiTech HardWire DL-8 is a delay and looper effect pedal that features stereo I/O with selectable tails and a choice of 11 delay types. Among the delays you can configure with the DL-8 are Analog, Lo-Fi, Tape, and Reverse. The DigiTech DL-8 pedal also provides up to 8 seconds of delay and 20 seconds of looping as well as functions like tap-tempo and more.
DigiTech HardWire pedals represent a commitment to quality and attention to subtle details. In addition to technical enhancements like true bypass and high voltage operation, all DigiTech HardWire guitar pedals feature rugged, all-metal construction, a wide, stage-stable footprint, durable, custom-machined metal knobs for a sure grip, and precision potentiometers that guarantee knob positions will stay intact.
The rugged, durable construction of DigiTech Extreme Performance Pedals is just the beginning. Inside each HardWire guitar pedal are technological features that serious players require – all updated and improved to their utmost capacity. True bypass preserves the purity of your original tone as signal passes through the pedal, and high voltage operation further protects your sound by eliminating clipping and other signal degradation caused by power drain.
With the high-output pickups found on some electric guitars, it’s not unusual to hear clipping when playing through an effects pedal. This occurs when the voltage range produced by an electric guitar’s pickup is greater than the operating voltage of the effects pedal, normally limited to the voltage supplied by the effect’s battery or power supply. DigiTech HardWire pedals incorporate circuitry that increases the operating voltage headroom above that of the typical pedal. That means the HardWire DL-8 delay looper pedal can work with a wider range of guitars and is also at home in your amplifier’s effects loop.
True hardwire bypass
- Constant high-voltage rails
- 11 delay types and 7 delay algorithms (digital, analog, tape, modulated, lo-fi, reverse, and loop)
- Indicator LED
- Tails on/off switch
- 8 seconds of stereo delay and 20 seconds of stereo loop time
- Stereo 1/4″ inputs/outputs
- Controls for delay level, delay time, repeats
- 9V DC battery operation
- Optional PS200R adapter compatible
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedal Board Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedal board
2 in stock