Easily add Bluetooth audio to any amp with a line in. Only a small number of amps sold have Bluetooth as standard, which makes the Tone:Link the perfect accessory for any musician. Priced to sell in volume, they are an ideal add-on sale. Blackstar’s Bluetooth Tone:Link is the easy way to turn any amp with a line in, into a wireless stereo audio receiver. With it, you can listen to audio or jam along with tracks without the inconvenience of cables. It is designed for guitar amps, PAs, mixer desks, AV systems, home stereos, headphones, car or motorcycle speakers, boats and more. If used with phone it is an easy to use, hands-free Bluetooth speaker for vehicle systems.
· Two-link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
· Long distance reception, more than 20 metres in open spaces without obstacles
· Super clear audio
· Supports mobile, laptop, phone, tablet or any device with compatible Bluetooth
· Built-in Li-battery with low power consumption for long use
· Cables and connectors supplied
· Full color display packaging
· Working time: Up to 8 hours music playback or continuous with Micro-USB charger
You can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time to the Tone:Link
You are able to adjust the output volume on the Tone:Link directly using the plus and minus buttons on the side
Power / Play and Pause Button
You are able to answer/reject calls and also play/pause music by using the large centre button on the device (this button also doubles as the power button).
The box includes: 1 x TONE:LINK Bluetooth music receiver, 1 x Micro USB power cable, 1 x 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable, 1 x 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio adapter, 1 x 3.5mm to 6.35mm (1/4″) audio adapter.